Tuesday, April 07, 2009

snowboarding with the PTL faves was fun. although I felt kinda bad cause they're both pro and I'm most definitely NOT. So we had to go, not exactly on the bunny slopes, but the level right above that. haha sorry ladies. EVEN THOUGH they took me on a scary super steep hill where we were going up the lifts and I was like, uhmm we're going down THAT? So I ended up braking the whole way down. haha. Rhea maria brea garcia has SO much energy I don't know how she does it. Steph and I even had to take a little nap break to refuel but not her. she spent the time snapping pictures of us sleeping. 

but because I'm a smartie I put my hood on and buried my face in the blanket cause I figured she'd do something like that.
but steph on the other hand, not so smart. haha just kidding stefunny. :]


but anyways, today I looked over at my little brother and he was playing with his cars with a bored expression on his face. 
So I took him to the car wash (you know the drive-in ones where you just stay in the car) and I think it might just have made his day.
poor guy.

Now I'm determined to take him on an adventure before school tomorrow.




OH! ps here's a funny little random i found.
that's me doing a pirouette in the beginning.
and then our group again in the turquoise and teal.
when i saw it i was like "what tha!?"
haha and mama dove shortly after.
then around 19:00 miss jay casanova.
and last, our "summertime" group at 27:50

watching this made me miss competition so much.



No comments: