
tonight during dinner at innout with friends, Ilo talked about his recent trip to Utah for a concert performance.
and he told me that they performed the song that he wrote about me last, announcing, "we've got a new song for you guys written by one of our own Jared Iloilo."
when ilo told me he was gonna write a song about me before he left I didn't think it was going to be such a huge deal.
but he recorded the song AND they played it at a concert in Utah with who knows how many people watching!
holy crap. That is SO crazy.
I don't think I've ever had a song written about me.
or ANYTHING written about me for that matter.
he even gave me a little preview and I have it stuck in my head.
:]
but I want the rest to be a surprise before he leaves for Uruguay.
just thought I'd share something that left me completely flattered and thankful that I have such a good friend like Ilo.
but NOT just because he wrote me a song. haha.
I'll give you guys the lyrics and maybe even a youtube of the song later.

No comments:
Post a Comment