Tuesday, March 10, 2009

tuesdays

are the longest.

7:25 am-alarm clock interrupts my dreams. 
7:30 am-the bus comes for Tommy and I see him off to school. half asleep, i might add.
7:35-8:30 am- try and get a little more ZZzz's in before I have to leave.
8:30-9:20 am- shower, get ready, eat. (today it was menudo)
9:20-9:40 am- traffic. but my ipod seems to have a knack for making time go faster. 
9:50-11:55 am- sign language 101. I LOVE this class. btw, Tim finally gave me back my ring. oh, how I missed it. 
12:00-1:15 pm- deep talks with Brea over Carl's jr. chicken strips, then Emmanuel comes over and sometimes random visits with Rhea or Brian and Justin. Brian and I have a love/hate relationship. we're so mean to each other! but I know deep down he loves me. :]
1:15-1:55 pm- drive to work while singing along with my i-pod.
2:00-6:00 pm- zone, figure 8's, go-backs and customer service, emphasis on customer service.  + laughs with Chelsea.
6:15-7:00 pm- drive back to school while singing along with i-pod. pick up food on the way, in today's case, El pollo loco.
7:00-10:00 pm- dance rehearsal. lyrical, quirky contemporary then competition jazz. gain some more bruises on my already bruised knees. but it's okay, it's love.
10:15-10:30 pm- drive home. too tired to sing along with i-pod.
10:30-11:00 pm- arrive home with dad waiting for me. only because he can't sleep when I'm not home. eat a snack maybe?
11:30 pm-?- dream.

1 comment:

cheryl said...

dude what a long day
sounds fun, really (: