the worst is when the class is quiet and you can't stop laughing.
because of the elephant text.
because of "is that the biblical cord?" (he meant umbilical cord)
because of "yeah you look like you're from massachussets"
because of "she looks like winnie the pooh?"
because of the pregnant bunny.
oh cherylpeipei i found the draft you wrote me
<3
oh! p.s. my dad found some sunglasses from the 80's in the garage.
they belonged to one of my sisters, but I'm not sure which one.
they're SUPER COOL though!
and i wore them today !
p.p.s.
Praise God for EVERYTHING and everyone in my life.
PTL that he has taught me that sometimes I just need to step back and let him do the work.
I can't do everything and it's okay to just shrug your shoulders and move on.
If they don't listen, I can't do anything more about it.
oh, and just because I'm not saying anything doesn't mean I'm not praying for you.
Matthew 10:14-16

2 comments:
:DD
teeehehehehe
i would just like to say heidi, thank you so much for your strong faith. you've really inspired me to search harder for my own faith in god. <3 miss ya
Post a Comment