omg Diego! <--(click!) :[ i miss you.
i seriously do miss that kid.
we had so many good talks and plenty of laughs.

I did at least thirteen of these today :]
work was crazy today.
it's the last weekend before Christmas and people are going insane.
just as I was getting annoyed by customers I asked a middle-aged woman if she was finding everything okay and she told me she liked the way one of the mannequins was dressed and if I could help her find something similar. I helped her pick out a couple of outfits and even took her to the fitting room and offered to wait in the fitting room for her to see what the outfits looked like on her. She told me she was really enjoying the shopping experience although it was pretty chaotic in the store and she also said, "I really wish I would have had a daughter so we could do stuff like this-shop together. Or even a granddaughter. but nope! all boys." I told her she didn't look like a grandmother, and she really didn't, I was being totally serious. She was so grateful to me and she even gave me a hug after she tried all her outfits on and decided on her purchases. I made another friend today- another success in my quest to become a friend to everyone in the entire world. But this lady was so nice and definitely picked up my mood. It's times like these that make me think of Hebrews 13:2 and wonder how many of God's angels I have passed up because I wasn't willing to show kindness or hospitality to some stranger out there.
p.s. Jakob is ridiculous. Kathryn is beautiful.

No comments:
Post a Comment