- training, training, training newbies at XXI. can you believe I've been there for a year when January comes along?! holy guac. The holiday season is going to be insane. Bring on those Christmas shoppers! If you come in the store, can you do me a huge favor? Be a nice customer and DON'T throw clothes you don't want on the floor? Please and thanks.
- finally paid off my ticket. note to self: never get a ticket that expensive ever again. that's what I get though. :[
- SOO much homework this weekend. :/ THEN WHY ARE YOU SITTING THERE BLOGGING HEIDI?! well, because! I'm a procrastinator.
- I know what I'm going to do with my life. :] I'm going to become a sign language interpreter. OR/AND work with people with special needs. :] YAY!
- My insecurities are kicking back in. those little buggers -__- I know I need to just be myself in the situation, and there's nothing that's going to change that. but that stupid little voice in the back of my head keeps saying, "yeah, but what if they don't like you?"
- Thanksgiving is tomorrow. It's going to be a different kind of thanksgiving this year.
- dance final is a solo in the theatre. oh shoot.
- why is it all of a sudden I like chickfila and chipotle? I never liked them before. hmm. whatta wierdie.
Wednesday, November 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment