Oh my goodness, I haven't even blogged about my birthday! So Allie and Phillip teamed up together to suprise me with my best friend for my birthday on halloween weekend! She lives 8 hours away now up in dang Santa Cruz, and it's wierd 'cause she used to live right around the corner. But I'm happy for her, she's having the time of her life and although she is incredibly missed and still thought about constantly, I'm glad she's out there experiencing and learning. The surprise was a bit ruined (thanks mom) but it was okay because i was still super excited to see her. So Phillip and I drove to UCLA to pick her up and we set off to her house for her parent's halloween party. 
I had fun doing his hair and makeup. beware of killer ballerinas.

omg. my parents were the funniest. They had so much fun getting ready and we were all laughing so hard. They were making fun of each other so badly, but it was kinda cute :]

this picture is NOT photoshopped! but phillip will tell you otherwise. whatta weenie.
november 2: I was surprised with balloons, a cookie cake and presents in the morning. :] Phillip and I had a nice breakfast at Millie's and halfway through we were joined by Tim. Then I set out to the happiest place on earth with the boy who makes me the happiest girl on earth. aw. que cute. :] We ended up riding tower of terror three times, the rapids ride twice and we hit every other good ride in the park. Later we met up with Bianca and Vero at Disneyland and they brought me cupcakes which we all devoured because we were hungry. I must have had like 5. Hit all the good rides and when we left we all decided to go to chili's. I had a little more than a sippy sip of vero's drink. shhh! hey, it was my birthday! We pigged out on so many chips and right when I was about to fall asleep, the chili's people came out to wish me a happy birthday. It was a surprise because i had totally forgotten. lol. great day :]]] btw, check out my ranking in the astro blaster picture. BAM! Thank you Jesus for another year on this earth: to experience, to laugh, to love, to live. 

My birthday was the only day off I had that week. Tuesday, wednesday, thursday, friday, saturday and sunday consisted of this. Luckilly for me, on thursday I started getting fevers. -__- I started getting more and more sick and turns out, I contracted the flu. :[ The sunday show was the worst. I can't believe I got through it and I NEVER, EVER want to get sick again during a show. no way jose.

We did have some fun times though. I taught them how to make ugly faces. lol. They make me so proud.

"the people I've met" ♥


No comments:
Post a Comment