Wednesday, October 28, 2009

recents

There was that time Allison and I took the train to San Clemente. We tried to join the Red and Purple Hat Lady society but couldn't cause they told us we were too young. Boo. I object.
Tried to tackle the waves, fail. we were too busy laughing too hard and getting water up our noses then we enjoyed a nice linner at the restaurant on the pier. 
went thrift store shopping and found some pretty snazzy pantalones. 

There was the day I visited Steph and Rhea at Biola. They showed me the ropes and I ate like a super fatty at the cafeteria. 
They always suprise me. aww.

there was that day I found the gigantic bow on top of the lockers at work. as you can tell, I had a lot of fun with it. 

There was that day he showed me all the cool things he could do with his computer. This effect was my favorite. He always makes me laugh. :]

and although this isn't a recent picture- it was just recently found, and it made me miss him a whole lot more.  :/

No comments: