Dear God, thank you for working so intricately and delicately in my life, thank you for actually listening to my many-and sometimes completely pointless- prayers, and thank you for blessing me with this amazing, random, and always exciting life and the incredible people in it. I'm lying in bed right now, just thinking...about everything. You are so good to me, it's crazy. I still can't believe that You, the God who created the countless amount of stars and the moon that I can stare at for long periods of time, the vast oceans that I swim around in and the mountains I sometimes explore, and even the animals I like to become friends with, would actually listen to my miniscule, little heart and all of it's dreams and desires. Your love is unfathomable and it always leaves me speechless. always. Although this world you created is beautiful, God, help me not to fall in love with it, and instead fall in love with you and focus on the things not of this world, because only then will I ever be truly satisfied. Teach me to love others in the way You love us, God. When times test my patience, teach me to hold my tongue and instead show love. Thank you for the many adventures in my life. I can't thank you enough for them. The adventures that teach me to be a better person and the adventures that have left a total imprint on my mind and my heart and always a smile plastered on my face when I think about them. The other day, God when my friend told me I have this "aura about me" and that he could tell I was a "genuinely happy person," God that isn't me. That's you in me. I told him that, and he agreed. God, help me to shine Your light in the darkest of places, in every place I come across. In every person I come across. So that they may have the chance to see that only You God, are the way to complete happiness. I love you more and more every day,
your daughter,
No comments:
Post a Comment