
thank you EVERYONE who came to support me at my dance show. It definitely was a rush to be back onstage again and I had so much fun. From all of the craziness and chaos which comes with dress rehearsal (arnold's visit by the ambulance) to closing night (I walk outside and my friends are chanting my name). I'm glad you guys enjoyed it. :]
friday: mom, dad and tommy. I didn't want anyone to come because opening night is usually the worst night, but surprisingly it ended up being our best. :/
saturday: bree, alyssa, janelle, tatiana, sabrina, renee, tia rachel, grandma, mom, dad, tommy, greg, and phillip. In-n-out was fun too afterwards. :]
sunday: mano, cinderella, allie, angelina, audrey, cheryl, steph, richelle, angel, allen, vero, mercedes, john, howard, and tim. haha you guys are funny. thanks for letting me know you were still out there by shouting my name, EVERY TIME I went on. oh, and "happy birthday heidi" @ BJ's. free pazookie!
auditions for fall's show are this sunday.
apparently the fall show is supposed to be BETTER.
:]]
favorite quote of the weekend:
"Girrl, you were living up there."

1 comment:
the show was amazing.
you are amazing.
i cant wait to be home
:)
misss youuuuu
<3
loveee youuuuuuu
<3
<3
<3
Post a Comment