Wednesday, June 10, 2009

even my dad reads my blog.

he sent me this through an email while he was at work.
it made me cry.

Heidi, I read your Notes sorry, but I believe in you, never not trust that. This is my response to a young girl that has lots of peoples attention.

God has prepared this girl's life and her heart for someone special. 
Her life should and will be filled with all her passions and dreams. This might mean waiting, because waiting builds character, and it also produces faith, and faith produces a trust in a God we can’t see but believe in. It should also teach us to trust in Him even when it seems that we can’t. Lean not on our own understanding, but in all things in prayer and supplications; give our request to the LORD. 

So to all of you losers keep on moving, and keep doing what you’re doing, because this young lady is not for you anyway. She was special from the beginning. I know, I’ve been there. She was not designed to fit your part of the puzzle. She was perfectly designed for that someone that God is preparing. That someone is also a winner and will raise winners that are God's design. It always has been that we must follow his pattern and plans or suffer as we go down this journey of life. 

So if you think this sounds like someone who's insecure and a failure than I must be one also. And last remember I’m not the one looking around or asking anyone for your help I don’t trust in any one out there. I’ve been down that road and it gave no glory to the one that gave me my every breath. I’d rather be the failure that I am than continuing to live without the Jesus I now praise and live for. Move on, don’t waste this lady's life. You don’t understand and might never understand. I won’t allow it. For me and my house we will serve our LORD. 

LOVE DAD 

1 comment:

Audrey said...

wise words :}