




so today I opened @ xxi, which I've never done before so that was weird. It went by fast though and as soon as 2:00 hit, I clocked out and drove to Ilo's going away bbq. I was so hungry so Travis and his manly self grilled me a manly burger and I told him to make it as good, if even better than in-n-out's. He said no problem and it actually was pretty darn good so I had two. whatta fatty. Ilo and his cousin spent like the whole time jammin on the uke and singing. I love love love those little jam sessions, and I often find myself smiling while Ilo plays. Oh, how I'm gonna miss that. But anyways I tried to remember the chords that he taught me and I realized I suck at playing guitar and ukulele. I can't even hold it right. "heidi, stop being so tense, just act like the uke is an extension of your body. be gentle." So FAIL at that, even though I want to buy a ukulele myself to practice so when Ilo comes back I can be part of the little jam session. After a while the ice cream man came by the park, I bought myself a ninja turtle ice cream, which made my teeth purple because of Donatello's? bandana, Ilo let me borrow his cd and then we left.
went back to work to shop, bought a couple of things. but first talked to all the people working and they all gave me puppy dog eyes and said something along the lines of "Heidi, save me."
went home and then called audrey to tell her that Ilo wanted us to go to downtown disney. of course instead of answering the phone like a normal person she says, "shalom in the home." geez louise. drove to anaheim with Camille and Audrey and talked about all sorts of stuff. while parking this guy noticed that I was having a hard time parking Delilah in this teeny little parking spot so he helped me-random. While waiting for Ilo and his cousins we stood in the middle of downtown disney and danced. Yes, seriously. After a while these boys came up to us and asked us if we knew how to "jerk" and became our friends. We went into the ESPN zone and got to play a shooting game for free. I was standing there making fun of how Audrey only got 12 points and when it was my turn I didn't get any. haha. We called Ilo about a million times to see where he was but Samoans like to be late and out of how long I've known Ilo I should have figured he would be. I called him and he told me he'd call me back in 5 minutes which actually means in a half an hour. We waited at Downtown Disney for an hour and then finally decided to drive back home and go to innout. On the way home I got a phone call from Ilo but Audrey answered it cause I was driving. He started apologizing but we had no idea what he was talking about cause he started talking about his mom and chick-fil-a and we were like, "what??" Apparently his car broke down along the way. Then the voice on the phone changed (we had it on speakerphone) and audrey was like, "wait, this is NOT Ilo anymore. Who is this?" and she started speaking chinese. HAHAHA. "wait...Heidi, I should say something in Samoan," so I told her how to say "I have to go to the bathroom." and I was laughing so hard because Ilo's cousin was like, "I can't understand a word you're saying," Soooo, to make an extremely long story short, we ended up going to innout, seeing sheena, aileen, megan and camille and joking about how their skirts were too short, we staged a fight between us and them. But we let Camille do all the work cause Audrey and I were laughing too hard. It worked too, the people who were there (prom kids from DB) got scared. Ilo and the cousins showed up and had a Jam sesh outside. the end of day one.

2 comments:
You forgot to mention the part where Tim cooked you some mighty fine burgers. Haha j/k, this post obviously has nothing to do with me.
haha did you like the pictures of you and ilo?!! haha me and rhea took them!! lol
Post a Comment