Monday, May 25, 2009

birthdays, boys, bruises, and butterflies.

Happy 18th Birthday @Stafwang! glad you liked your cake and your Heidi surprise. :]

Happy 16th Birthday Tommy! He was so excited to go to Disneyland. 
oh! p.s. Elliot broke down Big Thunder Mountain. NO JOKE. soo funny.

I left my mark in the ASB store, and it's still there <3

HAHAHAHA. omg. If I'm ever having a bad day all I have to do is look at this picture. :]]
I was laughing so hard. 

"If you're afraid to look bad, you're never going to look good."

Thank you Mark Meismer. No, seriously. It was an amazing class. Seeing Jay again was a plus. I miss that girl and watching her dance. 


COME COME COME!


"I used to feel so alone in the city. All those gazillions of people and then me, on the outside. Because how do you meet a new person? I was very stumped by this for many years. And then I realized you just say, "Hi." They may ignore you. Or you may marry them. And that possibility is worth that one word."

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

THANK YOU AGAIN
I LOVE YOU
AND
YOU HAVE KILLER ABS!!!