


Hillsong was awesome last night. seeing so many people just worshiping our God was incredible.
He truly is amazing.
PTL. PTL. PTL.
it made me want to go to Generate more often.
because I haven't been in a while, and watching it online isn't the same experience as being there.
also, seeing my family is a plus. :]
Today was... inexplainable? unexplainable? whatever. I can't think of a good enough word to describe it.
First I went on that epic adventure to rescue my phone, and I got it back thank God. Then, for the rest of the day, for a reason I can't really say, I was just...sad.
I even bought a book to get my mind off of things, but although that usually works, today it just...didn't.
But God, being as great as he is, found a way to ease my heart.
in this case, a talk with my dad.
Even though my dad doesn't know what's going on, it's almost like he does, cause the words are just perfect.
"Life is learned. and by the time you think you've figured it out, God's ready to take you home."
I think my dad is one of the wisest people I know.
"Heidi, I think you're figuring it out for yourself."

No comments:
Post a Comment