but first, let me explain. the Parsons Dance company is one of like the top three modern dance companies in the United States. They're kind of a big deal.
ahh! they were so freaking awesome.
I was soo tired from the master class that my legs were giving out on me after. It was super fun though and I taught the company members how to "hand hug." haha I would right?
During warm ups David Parsons was walking around assisting people in the class telling them to turn out their feet, straighten their knees etc. and he started walking towards me. I was like, "oh crap!" and I started working a little extra hard. All of a sudden I look up and he's standing right there with his fist on his mouth and wearing a slight frown. He watched me for a few seconds (which seemed a WHOLE lot longer) and then pats my back and says, "excellent job girl, you're doing great," and then walks away. Then I fall out of the pose he was making us do. I guess my body was telling me I couldn't handle the compliment.
but anyways, awesome day.
but I'm drained.

1 comment:
boom cha cha!
i heard you performed today sorry i couldn't go i had guests over. :)
but YAY! good job i wish i was there
Post a Comment