

i love looking at old pictures and wondering about the lives of the people in them.
nice shorts huh?

I'm so upset that I missed him at Feel the Beat. His voice is so nice, catch him on youtube.
How ironic that Cathy Nguyen would show up at my work a couple of days after.

my mom bought HSM3 from target today and we watched it while sipping on soup and eating tacos.
another guilty pleasure. the movie, not the tacos. although the tacos are good too mom.
:]
WHO CARES if it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.
Oh by the way did i tell you Corbin Bleu waved at me at Disneyland a couple of weeks ago?

now that I've worked at XXI for about 2 months? I'm finding myself noticing the clothes from forever21 on other girls. A lot of the time I even know the price. Electric friday and 80's saturday coming up and I'm closing both.

6 comments:
gabe bondoc. is. ridiculously. good. looking. in. that. picture.
kthanks
haha
but yeah, hes a cutie :)
^
l
l
l
i agree
which forever do you work at?!
Cathy comes in all the time to INO, haha. She's kinda cute, but I don't kow her lol.
And HSM already came out? Where have I been?
I work at the XXI in chino hills- the shoppes.
come visit!
:]
oh and timmy, I thought of you after i watched the movie again cause remember we were dancing to "the boys are back" walking out of the theatre?
...or maybe that was just me.
haha
Oh, I remember that all too well :).
And dancing at the HSM parade at CA Adventure too :).
And in front of the jazz band at New Orleans Square :).
BTW, I still need to visit you at work lol. I'll muster up the strength. One day.
Post a Comment