today's menu?
to try and fulfill my hot cheeto cravings,
yellow cupcakes with chocolate frosting.
and a grape flavored little box of juicy juice.
yes my mom still buys us those.
couple of pirouettes in the kitchen cause I'm wearing my juicy socks
kiss Dodger goodnight
turn off the lights and runnn upstairs for fear that the little kids from "El Orfanato" are out to get me.
download a few songs including "into this life" by my favorite ernie halter, "drop baby drop" by ekolu cause my brother and I felt a little nostalgic thinking about how when the rain stopped and the sun came out today, it reminded us of Hawaii, and just for kicks, "freakum dress" by Beyonce.
i love you like a mango loves a shrimp.

up next,
guilty pleasure.
don't hate!
There's always gonna be another mountain.
I'm always gonna wanna make it move.
Always gonna be an uphill battle
Sometimes I'm gonna have to lose.
Ain't about how fast I get there.
Ain't about what's waitin on the other side.
It's the climb.
BUT !!
new/old favorite:
maroon 5's sunday mornings.
i think it's cause of the way he sang it.
i'm glad i got it recorded on my phone.
bad quality and all.
his voice alone has got me twitterpated.
he's got my vote.
btw nothing's wrong with your computer, it's just audio.
a little James Morrison-ish don't ya think?
i love the kind of people who laugh with you and not at you when you do your crazy dance moves.
the kind of people who you can just talk and talk with and not run out of things to say.
the kind of people who make closing @ xxi more bearable.
"I've barely even met you and I've told you things that usually take me a long time to say"
"I've barely even met you and I've told you things that usually take me a long time to say"
guess I've got that effect on people
p.s don't blow bubbles in front of the manager when you're not supposed to be chewing gum.
haha
too bad you learned the hard way.



2 comments:
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=316656729&albumID=861910&imageID=11463388
wanna go?
omg, i just watched el orfanato!!!!
ack, that movie is creepy!!!!
but the ending was messed up. no joke.
ugh, i hate watching guillermo del toro films cuz they never end good!!!
Post a Comment