Sunday, February 08, 2009


as i was driving home from work today I couldn't help but notice how beautiful the sky looked. 
we've had about three days of rain now, heavy rain. and I've come to the conclusion that my favorite kind of days are these: the days after the rain where the sky is clearest (especially here in southern california where we don't get too many clear, clear days) where the clouds move so fast you can't really play the "what does that cloud look like" game, where some clouds are white white while others are grey with hints that another rain could come soon, where the pavement is still wet and you can see the reflection of the sky in the puddles and where the sky looks a little more blue than it had before. 
I've also come to the conclusion that if I were ever to get in a car accident, it would probably be because I was too busy admiring the landscape and the sky and wasn't paying attention to the road.
yikes. :/

p.s. my favorite headband just broke. whatta bummer. 

1 comment:

Audrey said...

That picture is really pretty :D