Sunday, November 02, 2008

i'm eighteen.


and i really don't feel any different. 
but it's okay. 
cause i feel a whole lotta love.

november 1.
-rhea and steph threw me a surprise party @ jojo's!
thank you EVERYONE who came 
and those who couldn't cause of work or the fact that you live 6 hours away,
it's okay.
thank you for thinking of me anyway.
best birthday present ever: karina chadha.
i love you, girrrl.
-brea to visit greg. 
i think we were more obnoxious than usual.
-pinkberry 
-then HSM3 with timmy and bianca
"i think i liked that movie a little more than i should have."
november 2.
heidi diaz, now that you're eighteen years old today, what are you going to do next?
i'm going to Disneyland!!
-courtesy of vero tim and bianca 


the day has just begun.


3 comments:

Timmy said...

Ack, of all the random comments that I make, why'd you have to put that one up? Haha.

Hope you had yourself a wonderful 18th birthday celebration (it lasted a whole weekend!), courtesy of all the people who love you :).

karina said...

GIRL PLEASE<333
hahaha
I had so much fun and it was amazing to see you. I miss you all SO much it's ridiculoussss
Happy Birthday once again
You're definitely worth the traveling!
I'd do it again
and again
and againnnnnnnnnnnnn
See you Thanksgiving weekend<3

Rhea Faith said...

OH GIRLLL!
glad you haad fun

TEXTING TEXTING TEXTING ASAP!!!!!
ily!