Tuesday, June 03, 2008

time for another one.

1. would i do that to you? no. please stop doing it to me.
2. you're a lot deeper than everyone thinks.
3. i think i'm gonna miss you the most.
4. wow, we talked. and it was cool. :]
5. im trying to get over it. i really am.
6. it's almost as if you're trying to replace me. and im letting it happen.
7. i know it was you who wrote in my truth box.
8. im in awe of how much of a gentleman you are. the world needs more guys like you.
9. im trying to get the guts just to talk to you.
10. oh imagine

1 comment:

Timmy said...

Can I be number 8? Haha. Oh, and although I couldn't acquire a grad ticket this year =/, I'll definitely be attending your grad party/dinner for sure =). Thanks for the invite!