giving it away(acoustic)- Mae
519-matt wertz
you and i- josiah leming
D.A.N.C.E- justice
chasing cars-snow patrol
from the inside out- hillsong united
amy-damien rice
makes me whole-amel larrieux
each of these songs has a specific reason why they are listed.
-some bring back memories(some good and some bad)
-some i find myself dancing to.
-and some simply say the words i am to afraid to say out loud.
the past two days have consisted of.
-running for no reason at all
-dancing for no reason at all
-laughing for no reason at all
-crying for no reason at all
-serenades
-good stories
-prayer
-spilling my guts to someone i barely even knew
-worrying
-thinking about the future
-good mexican food
-love notes
-salmonella carrots
-eye locking
-hoping and praying it's just a phase
"eveybody goes through one"
-inspirational people
-driving
-new choreography
my brain is full.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
OMG, I love Make Me Whole!!! I want it played at my wedding! Seriously.
I also like From the Inside Out, although I prefer United's version just a little bit more. My all time favorite on the cd is Came to My Rescue, but it just happens to have a deeper meaning for me.
Hope Sadies was fun =D. Oh, and I better see you on the road sometime =). Whoo!
Post a Comment